“INSPIRATION EXISTS, BUT IT HAS TO FIND US WORKING."

~Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Love Vintage Pyrex!!

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a year! Life sure does get busy, doesn't it?:)
On to my blog post......Vintage, Vintage, Vintage, Vintage Pyrex to be exact! It's a hard thing for me......to not keep all the Vintage Pyrex I find. If I buy 2 I will give up 1. But, if I only find 1 of these beauties....yes, I will keep it all for myself. Do you have something you love to collect?

1 comment:

  1. jJst discovered your blog, my daughter is also into vintage Pyrex. The things she is now collecting, I was garage saleing ten or fifteen years ago. If I had known she'd be collecting it, I would have saved it in the attic. Goes to show, "Everything old is new again". Your blog looks fresh and interesting. I'm a sucker for the home-grown blog over the commercial (advertising, sponsorship, etc) ones. I'm just a grandma blogger, enjoying each and every day the good Lord blesses me with. Your newest follower, Connie Come on over and check out my humble blog, hopefully you will like at and decide to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete